Tax aspects have a crucial impact on companies’ daily operations. The crackdown on tax collection and increasingly complex regulations that are in continuous evolution force companies, groups, and families to undertake adequate tax management and planning.
At Actio Summa, we cover the tax needs that arise around the company and its partners, both in daily activities and in specific operations.
We act on the premise of preventing tax risks and detecting tax opportunities to optimize our clients’ businesses.
- Recurring tax advice for both direct and indirect taxes, specializing in corporate taxation (corporate tax and group accounts consolidation and VAT).
- Study and quantification of the tax impacts stemming from law changes, as well as analysis of opportunities and better tax efficiency.
- Tax review of entities and business activities, identifying tax opportunities and risk areas.
- Advising on all types of tax proceedings (management proceedings, inspection proceedings, penalty proceedings, and collection proceedings).
- Study and planning of tax-related appeals and suits through administrative proceedings, lodging of claims against decisions made by tax authorities, services covering court proceedings over all instances.
- Tax analysis and optimization in relationship with corporate structures, contracts, and business projects. Study and execution of business reorganization transactions (mergers, demergers, contributions of assets, and exchanges of securities).
- Tax matters for family businesses, asset reorganization, and advice on succession.
- Tax advice on special transactions for the purchase of assets, real estate, holdings in entities’ capital, processes for the purchase and sale of companies and business units, and investment projects.
We are established in Castilla y León, providing comprehensive coverage to all types of companies.
Commitment and global vision in the face of the most complex challenges.
Calle Miguel Íscar, 4, 1º Dcha 47001
See on map
Tel. 983 39 48 05
Calle San Lesmes, 1, 3º Izq - 09004
See on map
Tel. 947 26 18 27