General terms and conditions of use
INFORMATION ABOUT THE OWNER
- Owner: ACTIO SUMMA GLOBAL ASESORES LEGALES Y TRIBUTARIOS, S.L.P. (“ACTIO SUMMA”).
- Registered office: c/ San Lesmes, 1, 3º izda., 09004 Burgos.
- Tax address: c/ Miguel Íscar, 4, 1º dcha., 47001 Valladolid.
- CIF: B-06.984.629.
- Registration details: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Burgos, volume 785, folio 152, page BU-18,621.
- Telephone: + 34 983 39 48 05
- E-mail: email@example.com
These general conditions (the “General Terms and Conditions”) govern the access, browsing and use by any person (the “User”) of the pages within the web domain http:/www. actiosumma.es (the “Website”), owned by ACTIO SUMMA, as well as of the contents and services included therein.
Access to the Website or use thereof necessarily means unreserved acceptance of and adherence to these General Terms and Conditions.
The access to the Website and use of its content means that the User has read and agreed to the General Terms and Conditions without any reservation.
ACTIO SUMMA reserves the right to make any change or update to the contents and services, the General Terms and Conditions and, generally, to any elements included in the design and configuration of the Website, at any time and without prior notice. Access and/or use of the contents of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies acceptance thereto. Therefore, it is recommended that the User reads these General Terms and Conditions carefully each time he or she intends to access the Website.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
User accesses this Website exclusively at their own risk, being bound by the mere fact of accessing the Website to the following:
- use the Website correctly in conformity with the law and with this General Conditions
- and (ii) not to act in any way that may damage the image, interests or rights of JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN or of third parties, or that may damage, render useless or overload the Website, or that may impede, in any way, the normal use of the Website.
- Use the Website correctly in accordance with the Law, these General Terms and Conditions, good faith, morality and public order;
- Not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of ACTIO SUMMA or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the Website, or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the Website;
- Refrain from using the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose. It is expressly forbidden, but not limited to, the following:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer of a third party.
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data of other Users;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any ACTIO SUMMA server, or to the services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Breaking, or attempting to break, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the contents offered on the Website;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or ACTIO SUMMA’s systems or networks, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- Disrupt the normal operation of the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or performance of the same, or by falsifying the result and/or using fraudulent participation methods, by any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates or infringes these General Terms and Conditions in any way.
The content of the Website is purely for informative purposes and does not constitute legal or any other form of counsel. User acknowledges that, as the application of law to specific cases is not automatic and can vary depending on a wide range of circumstances, the information contained in the Website is not sufficient to take decisions of any nature whatsoever and cannot be considered as an alternative to the provision of legal counsel. Therefore, ACTIO SUMMA does not recommend User to take decisions based on the information contained in the Website without obtaining adequate professional counsel.
The relationship established between the User and ACTIO SUMMA through the consultation of the Website under no circumstances constitutes a professional or contractual relationship.
ACTIO SUMMA shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the contents available on the Website are of the best possible quality and reasonably updated, however ACTIO SUMMA does not guarantee their usefulness, preciseness, completeness, relevance and/or updated. The content of the Website could eventually be inaccurate or incomplete because of continuous legislative and case law updates.
ACTIO SUMMA implements reasonable security measures which are adequate to detect the existence of viruses. Nevertheless, User must be aware that the existing security measures for computer systems on the Internet are not entirely trustworthy. Therefore, ACTIO SUMMA cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or any other elements that may cause alterations, damages or errors to User’s computer systems (hardware and software) or to his/her electronic documents and files contained in the said systems and shall not be liable for such alterations, damages or errors.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All contents (the “Contents”), without exclusion and without limitation, that are part of the Website, i.e. information, articles, data, texts, logos, icons, images, as well as the design and look of the Website, or any other audiovisual or audio content, databases and computer applications found thereon are the property of ACTIO SUMMA, or they are being used under third-party licenses that grant the relevant intellectual and/or industrial property rights for their use, and no Content exploitation rights recognized by the intellectual property legislation in force can be deemed to have been licensed to User except for such Content as is strictly necessary for the use of the Website.
User is expressly prohibited to carry out any reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction, reusing, resending or in any way using, by any means or procedure, of any of the parts of the Contents, except when it is lawful to do so or authorization has been provided by the holder of the relevant rights.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove or manipulate the copyright signs or other credits that identify the holders of the rights of the Contents that the User finds on the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated to the contents offered on the Website.
Notwithstanding the above, User may visualise and obtain a temporary private copies of the Contents for exclusive and private use in his/her computer systems (hardware and software), provided that the intended purpose is not to develop any commercial or professional activity or to assign to third parties. User must abstain from obtaining or attempting to obtain, the Contents by means or procedures other than those which have been made available to him/her or indicated for that purpose, or which are normally used on the Internet, provided that the latter do not imply a risk of damage or uselessness for the Website.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of ACTIO SUMMA or third parties, and access to the Website cannot be deemed to attribute any right to such trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
Should the User send information of any nature to ACTIO SUMMA through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, holding ACTIO SUMMA harmless for any communication provided personally or on behalf of him/her, without any restriction on the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of such communication.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illicit or illegal content, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately notify ACTIO SUMMA through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org so that the latter may proceed to take the appropriate measures.
Likewise, should any User or third party consider that any of the contents of the Website infringes their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they must send a communication to email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative.
- Documentation that accredits its condition of owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Detailed account of the allegedly infringed rights, as well as their precise location within the Website.
- Express statement by the claimant that the use of the Contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
HYPERLINKS TO THE WEBPAGE AND LINKED WEBSITES MANAGED BY THIRD PARTIES OR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND NETWORKS
User and, in general, any legal or natural person who intends to provide a hypertext link or technical link device from its web site to the Website (the “Hyperlink”) must obtain previous written authorization from ACTIO SUMMA.
The insertion of the Hyperlink shall in no event imply the existence of any relationship between ACTIO SUMMA and the owner of the site or the web page where the Hyperlink is inserted, or the acceptance or approval by ACITO SUMMA of its contents or services.
In any event, ACTIO SUMMA reserves the right to prohibit or cancel any hyperlink to the Website at any time, especially, in circumstances where the activity or contents of the web site where the hyperlink has been inserted are unlawful.
ACTIO SUMMA shall not be liable for the content of the Hyperlinks or for damage or errors that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software) by viruses present on accessing or using such Hyperlinks.
The Webpage makes available to User, solely for the purposes of searching and accessing information, contents and services available on the Internet, hyperlinks or technical link devices that allow User to access Internet sites or portals which belong to or are managed by third parties (the “Linked Sites”). Likewise, ACTIO SUMMA provides Users with links that allow him/her to access the channels and pages of the Website that ACTIO SUMMA maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. Linkedin). The inclusion of these links on the Website has the sole purpose of providing Users access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks (the “Linked RRSS“).
ACTIO SUMMA does not offer or commercialize on its own behalf or through third parties the information, contents and services available in the Linked Sites and/or Linked RRSS, nor does it approve of, supervise or control in any way whatsoever the contents and services or any material of any nature therein available. Thus, User shall be exclusively responsible for the navigation between such Linked Sites and Linked RRSS.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding the provisions set forth in other sections of these General Terms and Conditions, ACTIO SUMMA shall not guarantee and shall not be liable for:
- the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness, exhaustiveness or currency of the information supplied through the Website;
- the decisions made on the basis of the information supplied on the Website, or for any damage or loss to User or to third parties by reason of actions taken that were solely based on information obtained on the Website;
- any damage or loss to the computers (hardware and software) of Users or of third parties during the browsing the Website;
- the lack of reliability, quality, continuity and functioning of the Website, which services may be suspended, cancelled or blocked, prior or simultaneous to the provision of the Website service; and
- any damage or loss of any kind to User as a result of telecommunications network failures or disconnections that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service before or while it is being provided.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, expressly excluding the application of conflict of law rules.
The User and ACTIO SUMMA agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Burgos for the resolution of any dispute arising in connection with the access to the Website, expressly waiving their rights to any other general or special jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
We are established in Castilla y León, providing comprehensive coverage to all types of companies.
Commitment and global vision in the face of the most complex challenges.
Calle Miguel Íscar, 4, 1º Dcha 47001
See on map
Tel. 983 39 48 05
Calle San Lesmes, 1, 3º Izq - 09004
See on map
Tel. 947 26 18 27